If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

That this song has given me the uncontrollable urge to argue about homosexuality online.

edited 2011-09-02 05:31:05 in General

Apparently, it's affected other people too. Just look at the comments section.

Seriously, how did that flame waYOU FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC RIGHTS-KILLING, PROGRESS-STIFLING RELIGIOUS NUTJOBS SHOULD FUCK OFF AND MOVE TO A PLACE THAT APPROVES OF DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ADULTS HAVING CONSENSUAL SEX, LIKE UGANDA!

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

(For the people who see that there is a Huge "Homosexual VS Heterosexual" Debate going on)

It all began with an ad, there was a whole lot of arguments going on how homosexuality is wrong, Blada blada, blada. Pro Homosexuality is winning.

There i saved you like ten pages of Reading

Why thank you
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I don't feel like waiting through the whole song, so what does it have to do with sexuality?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    -shrug-
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm guessing it has something to do with David Bowie and space cadets
  • ^^^ Absolutely nothing. That's the point.