If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Katamari

edited 2011-09-01 19:12:15 in IJAM
[tɕagɛn]
I swear, I am physically incapable of getting mad when playing these games. Also, they have the greatest music ever: ^Quite possibly one of the catchiest songs ever. And the gameplay is so simple, yet so perfect.

Comments

• Kichigai birthday!!
    This game would be so fun on the Wii.

*single tear*
  • Na-naaaaaah, na-na-na na-na, naah, nahh, na-na na, nah nah naaaah~
  • edited 2011-09-01 19:30:51
    I disagree. The tilt controls on the iPhone version were terrible, and I don't see how the Wii version could be better.

Also, IJBM that I played Katamari Forever first, tried some of the earlier games and realized that 75% of the content in each Katamari game was recycled for Forever. At least the original Campfire level was easier.

• The entire point of Forever is that it's a collection of levels from the previous games.
  • Yes, but I assumed the number was 1/3rd or something.
  • The flower level was my favorite~~! <33333333
  • "At least the King looks like less of a dick without the RoboKing there to make him look bad by comparison"

Huh? The RoboKing was a hell of a lot less of a dick than the King. At least RoboKing wanted to fix the damage instead of being a lazy jackass like the King.
  • edited 2011-09-01 19:32:23
    Kichigai birthday!!
    At least wii has deBlob, which is pretty fun too. Also dat soundtrack

^Who are you quoting?
  • Inkblot.
  • a little muffled
    He said the RoboKing makes the king look bad by comparison, so that suggests he agrees the RoboKing is less of a dick.
  • I swear, I am physically incapable of getting mad when playing these games.

QUICK CHAGEN, THROW OUT ALL OF YOUR OTHER GAMES AND ONLY PLAY THIS AS LONG AS YOU LIVE