If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The TVT Kingdom Hearts thread

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    And with that in mind, does anyone else find it bizarre that a company known for angsty, convoluted plots and a company known for sugarcoated fairytales decided to pool their might?
  • You can change. You can.
    Fairly sure the watermarks are against their will.

Also, that's the exact kinda thing that made me evade the fandom as if I was avoiding a hooker with AIDS (Referring to the comic as well)
  • Mr. The Edge goes to Washington
    The Pirate world were just weird though. One of these things is not like the other.
  • edited 2011-08-24 10:31:58
    Kichigai birthday!!
    ^^ No, when you upload an image to devianArt you can choose if it will have a watermark or not
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I remember a little while back trying to have a discussion about Keyblades and how a redesign and splitting of concepts might contribute to the thematics; some people seemed at least mildly annoyed that constructive discussion had emerged. 

Goddamn I hated the people that expressed annoyance at that.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Link? I'm kind of curious about that.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Aw man, we'd have to brave the depths of that ever-expanding thread to find it. It's somewhere in there, and not particularly long ago. I guess you're looking for something in June?
  • edited 2011-08-24 10:59:24
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Alright, more like mid-July. Try some page between 1120 and 1140. I'm not exactly sure where it starts, because I remember a longish post by Cygan being the catalyst. Can't find it, though.
  • $80+ per session
    I need a place to tell people my Axel theory where they will care, discuss back, and won't turn the conversation into the pizza they had for lunch.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
  • They're somethin' else.
    My only experience with Kingdom Hearts: Rule 34 of Kairi getting spitroasted. The comments read: "Heterosexual sex? In MY Kingdom Hearts? Not bloody likely!"
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Thanks Cygan!
    No worries.
  • $80+ per session
    Sora/Riku

Roxas/Axel

Kairi/Yuffy or Kairi/Aqua

Namine/Larxene

Terra/Ven/Aqua

Xemnas/Saix
    nooooooo
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Sora/Kaira

(runs out of the room)
  • $80+ per session
    >:33333333333
    all of those ships

they can die on a fire
    -Looks at current thread page-

... Could someone lock this? or make a separate "Kingdom Hearts Clique thread" and "Kingdom Hearts Game" thread?
  • $80+ per session
    The only heterosexual ship in the series I think I could support would be...

Terra/Aqua.

• It just became exactly what it was complaining about, rerail or I'm locking it.
    funny thing is, they made a thread in Yack Fest precisely to avoid that kinda thing.

they failed
    Hollered.
  • edited 2011-08-24 11:21:02
    $80+ per session
    No it didn't ninja. At least this thread is still talking about THE ACTUAL GAME IN THE TITLE.

I am complaining that the TVT does not do that. It doesn't matter if it's the pairings, the fanart, the WMG, the headscratchers, speculation, memes, whatever.

That thread spends far too much time talking about non-KH things that it should be locked.
  • edited 2011-08-24 11:20:23
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    It just became exactly what it was complaining about, rerail or I'm locking it.

How so?
    Vivi: Then holler or speak up on the thread. Posting here about it won't solve it, yannow.
  • $80+ per session
    Yeah, I know, but I was bugged so yeah.

Speaking up in the thread would be a horrible idea. But I suppose I could holler about it.
    I have spoken up in the thread about it. I get told to rerail it myself then.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Also now that Disney owns Marvel, what do you think are the odds of Sora teaming up with Wolverine? Don't even pretend that wouldn't be awesome.
    As long as Wolverine doesn't get infected with Teh Yaoi or Teh Bish, by all means.