If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

This fucking dog.

edited 2011-08-07 06:20:56 in General
One foot in front of the other, every day.
So I'm currently taking care of my recently-deceased auntie's dog and this thing's an asshole. Scratching shit, pulling a runner and then spewing on the carpet. And consuming the spew. Fuck you, dog.

Comments

• Let's introduce him to my cat and hopefully get both problems with one stone. >:3
  • edited 2011-08-07 13:47:21
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
  • edited 2011-08-07 13:51:48
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Can we throw my dachshund and chihuahua in while we're at it? Granted, the dachshund's a good deal my fault for my wanting a dog when I was a(n especially stupid) eight-year-old and being too lazy to take care of them, and my parents' for sucking at raising him/not being able to provide the proper conditions.

But then mom also took it upon herself to take in the hellspawn chihuahua of a friend of hers.

So now we have dogs that bark like mad every time the mailman comes, strain against their leashes and all common sense when a neighbor's dog is also being walked, and run in circles in their own shit whenever a thunderstorm happens (I can't blame them for that last one, but that was a total bitch to clean up).
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @MadassAlex: Have you tried neutering it?
  • No rainbow star
    Everest: That sounds like a dog that one woukd find on, "At the End of My Leash"
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    It's neutered, the problem is that it's spoiled as hell.
  • edited 2011-08-07 20:37:46
    Patrol Time
    Sounds like all your various hounds need training.  So get to it.  It will take time and effort.  For small dogs because they are easy to injure if you smack them dont.  use a plastic squirt bottle.  Works great for our long haired chihuahua.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^^ Then how is it fucking?
  • edited 2011-08-07 20:39:48
    Patrol Time

Fuck you wonky fucking edit button.  Not letting me type in the fucking field.

Basically if they are doing something you would not let a big do do not let them do it either.  The "Little Dog Syndrome" Ie letting them get away with bad behaviour because they are small or someone finds it cute leads to the problem in the OP.  You also need to make some extra efforts in the cases where the dog is chewing like that.  The yakcing is probably from it's diet. Neutered dogs still have their dicks they can fuck. 

• edited 2011-08-07 20:40:03
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ Glareface!