If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My father won't allow me to watch south park

edited 2011-07-25 12:19:49 in Media
Cue-bey
Purely because he finds the voices annoying and he doesn't like the look of the animation. He claims he has no problems with the subject matter or humour, but the voices are so horrible to him he bars it from being played in our house. I've seen it before and while they may be annoying, they're not as shrill as he claims them to be.

On the flipside, he blasts ABBA whenever he's cooking or working outside whenever he feels like it, no argument allowed. How are swedish pop stars less annoying than faux young children?

Comments

• Hem, is he watching all over you while you are on the Internet? Because, you know, if not, you can watch it legally and for free on the internet.

If you have a headset, the problem is solved.
  • I've seen the show and it isn't that great, I'm mainly just puzzled by how someone can be that bothered by some not even terribly high pitched voices.
  • -Shrugs-

Eh, I thought you DID want to watch the show. I sort of like South Park. It's a Weird American Thing to me.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Where are you from?
  • "I've come to the conclusion that this is a VERY STUPID IDEA."
    My parents never allowed us to watch a lot of cartoons, so we watched them in secret. Something about them being 'a waste of time' or such, I can't remember. Granted, in retrospect, they were probably right about most of them, but we still probably missed a few gems here and there.
  • a little muffled
    My father won't allow me to watch south park
    What a wonderful father.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I might have to agree with your father on how fucking annoying South Park is. I love how satirical the show is. Unfortunately, I'm beginning to hate it for exactly the same reason.