If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Happy half-birthday, IJBM2!

edited 2011-07-08 13:09:30 in IJBM meta
So, it's been six months since IJBM2 was formed. 'grats!

Now a poll: do you like this IJBM more than the old one? Where do you think it's going? Do you like where it's going? What would you change about it?

Comments

• There was an old IJBM?

Also, Expansion.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭

I WUV IT, IT BE AMAZINGISH. It has less assholes, easier to find threads (although I wish the search feature wasn't horrible) and images/videos work.
  • I enjoy this place a lot. While it does take a long time to get known, the sockpuppet witch hunt that happens on a regular basis on the other forum isn't any fun or very desirable to have. I would like it if I could see this place survive a year, it would be great. ^^
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well we already know who controls whose socks. :P
  • Whitman Fever
    This place has almost no interesting people due to the fact that only people from IJBM even knows it exists. It's fucking pathetic. Aside from that, it's a fun read.
  • You can change. You can.
    Not that great, not that bad. -shrug-
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I like it.
  • IJBM: Half-birthdays?

Really?

• ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Well some babies are only half-born...so it would make sense for half-birthdays to occur too. :4
  • I like that Ika Musume gif, Vorpy.

Vorpy has good gifs, apparently.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Mine are better.

• *shrugs*

It's pretty good.
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Is it allowed to drink and drive yet? 
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yes, but not allowed to derive at the same time.
  • $80+ per session
    I like it.
  • edited 2011-07-08 17:53:19
    Loser
    Stormtroper,
    Now a poll: do you like this IJBM more than the old one?
    I think the old one was at least just as good if not better because there were more people who posted there and there were not as many NSFW topics or snowclones. I do like being able to freely post images and gifs though so I do not plan on leaving this place anytime soon (at least, I will not leave it and just post on TV Tropes).

Still, I do not believe that the differences between the two are really huge and I do think that IJBM II is generally better than IJBM was in its final weeks.

Where do you think it's going? Do you like where it's going?
    I am not sure. I think that depends on if it can attract more members or not. I guess my view on this is kind of contradictory since I would both like to see IJBM II become more independent and see more tropers post here.

What would you change about it?

I would like it if people refrained from making topics about individual users/tropers, but it looks like that kind of thing is already discouraged.

I also would not mind seeing more threads that were not snowclones, places to wonderpost, or NSFW topics but I understand that I am not necessarily part of the target audience for the site, so my opinion on that stuff is not super important.

I think it is kind of funny how IJBM II has become "underground" or whatever. I never imagined that would come of it, but I guess that was predictable given many IJBMers' opinions of TV Tropes policy.