If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

MEGA X SHIT CIRCUIT - MAXIMUM SHITPOSTING 98000k (NSFW)

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, THAT's what that song is.

I only know it from The Great Nico Nico Douga Medley.
    Ha ha ha ha!

Who are you?

Open Hell's gate!  Come forth, my servants!

The scent of your blood...you're a Belmont!

Crush this flea who invades my castle!
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I see something in the lower left corner....of that picture...
    That's not the dark priest called Shaft.
  • edited 2011-07-01 20:34:15
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    660703498683p85jpjo21jo999919141;11;;;
  • ...Vorpy hun? Can I ask you something?
    lolwat oksure

Yes Misa, what is it you want to ask me?
  • ...who am I? Why am I here?
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 01:07:19
    MFW Misa wants to suck Vorpy's nipples

...Nevermind. :<
    You are Misa Amane, some character from a manga I read called Death Note. I liked the character enough to make a sockpuppet of her to use for shitposting and roleplaying, but since no roleplays have ensued I kept myself from logging into you until now. You are here because I made you, and I wanted to roleplay and/or pretend to be Misa. That's about it really.
  • Do you think I would be allowed to post my own feeligns and thoughts on different threads here? I want to gain independence...I don't want to be forgotten.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-07-02 01:10:04
    MFW Vorpy responds to that question by letting Misa suck her nipples

Do you think I would be allowed to post my own feeligns and thoughts on
    different threads here? I want to gain independence...I don't want to be
    forgotten.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I heard today. Of course not Misa, you will not be allowed to gain independence. The last time I let a sockpuppet of mine get independence I almost got exiled from TV Tropes.

Also people will think I am fucking crazy letting you run around by your own will. Hell, all I have to do is go over to the Internet Explorer window and press the "x" button and you'll never say anything ever again.
  • Please don't. I don't want you to just put me away anymore and pretend I don't exist. I want to post on this forum too. You made me, the least you can do is let me live...please...I beg of you.
  • Oooooh guuurl, no dis bitch did NOT just say that. Misa, I'd bust a cap in dat bitch's ass if I was you.
    Misa Amane, stop pretending you are different person. I made you, I switch over to Internet Explorer after posting my response, and then read it, and respond to it like I am a different person.

I am well aware that I am doing this for the hell of it to shitpost while I wait for my anime torrent to download purchase an anime series from iTunes, so behave yourself Misa, and suck my nipples.
  • >I am well aware that I am doing this for the hell of it to shitpost while I wait for my anime torrent to download purchase an anime series from iTunes, so behave yourself Misa, and suck my nipples.

>suck my nipples

:D

-dances-
  • ...Ugh, y'all on some crazy ass lesbian shit. Oh hell naw, I ain't no dyke.

Shaniqua out!
    Oh, Misa. You should have known that trying to view raw HTML on Internet Explorer would make you crash. Silly girl.

Whatever, I'll download Chrome for you.
  • ...you didn't need to do that. I thought you wanted me to go away....

so behave yourself Misa, and suck my nipples.

Ewwww, I don't want to.
  • MISA SUCK HER NIPPLES OR I WILL CONVINCE HER TO DESTROY YOU AND SUCK 'EM GOOD YOU LITTLE BITCH
  • Please no! Don't do that! I finally was able to remember my own password and beg her to allow me to open up a browser! I'll be damned if I have to going back to being a forgotten sockpuppet like Billy Mays or Lady Gaga.

You didn't beg me to do anything...yet.

But if you really want me to keep you online then you better start begging for my forgiveness and mercy right now, you stupid fucking sockpuppet.

You fucking hear me bitch? BEG the FUCK out of me.
  • edited 2011-07-02 01:35:16
    Silly Misa, as long as I'm making true art, I will never be forgotten. Jesus told me so.
  • Please Vorpy, forgive me. I was wrong...

um...

(what am I begging for again?)
    -sigh-

This is where I try and force you to have cybersex with me (or Vivi or Bob) you dumb blonde bitch.

Now hurry up.
  • Shut it Gaga, no one even likes you around here.
    God damn it sockpuppets, I told you I am now allowing you to live. Stop coming to life without my permission! I can only spend so much time logging in and out.
  • Oh my, Katy Perry too?