If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When the Internet is slow

edited 2012-02-29 22:09:35 in General

And by slow, I mean nobody's doing anything. None of your friends on Facebook, no one on your best forums is posting anything, stuff like that.

Comments

• edited 2012-02-29 22:11:02
    Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

That feel bro, I know.

• ...and you could be doing something useful rather than fruitlessly refreshing the page?

Damn, assuming the Internet wasn't essential for developed world life as we know it, how much percentage of my productivity would improve without it?

• If your not in the mood to be useful then I'd simply recommend a recreational activity that doesn't involve too much effort. Like reading a comic book or playing some video games. Expand on your knowledge of the world by wiki surfing. Then again I'm an introvert so I don't know.