If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Not being motivated enough to get something done when you feel you have ample time

edited 2012-02-26 00:22:00 in General
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

This really, really bugs me now.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

That feel and such. 

• This really, really bugs me now.

• HAHAHAHA it's funny because that's what i'm experiencing right now

• The set-top box on my TV that lets it receive digital TV failed a couple of weeks back. Despite working in a town centre surrounded by shops, it was a week before I bought a new one and another week before I actually set it up.

This is why. 

• edited 2012-02-26 12:14:13
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Well, see, that's different.  A TV isn't a big deal.  Heck, I've been procrastinating several things in my games of Terraria and Recettear for months now.  This problem becomes a big deal when we're talking about things like asking profs for recommendations.

• Seems more like a social anxiety issue than a procrastination issue since loads of people get intimidated by this prospect. It might be best to try writing a few sentences of e-mail first.

• Happens with me all the time.

Granted, I usually finish stuff in time, but only just in time - that is, a few hours before deadline. And it does not matter how much earlier I start.