If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Elementary school kids try to poison their teacher

edited 2012-02-24 13:40:30 in Meatspace
But you never had any to begin with.

Article

Uh...yeah. I think the title says it all really.

Comments

• ...Does having to try not to laugh at that make me a terrible person?

• That's... disturbing.  Ah, for the good old days when students put tacks on chairs and TP'd houses.

• >10

>11

Yeah, not that shocking. It sounds more stupid than malicious to me.

• edited 2012-02-24 13:54:39
    But you never had any to begin with.

I'm pretty sure most 10-11 year olds know what poison is and what it's used for.

• edited 2012-02-24 14:02:04
    Diet NEET

Stupid as in not fully grasping the consequences and making a decision on impulse.

• Fun fact: an English guy called Graham Young fatally poisoned his father and sister at the age of 14. He used antimony (I think) and eventually gave himself away when his response to a suggestion that they might have been given arsenic was "How stupid not to be able to tell the difference between arsenic and antimony!"

He probably wouldn't have been impressed with rat poison in a coffee cup either. I can understand the parents' reaction though. 

• edited 2012-02-24 14:35:27

Kids poisoning their teachers?

Major crimes?

• No rainbow star
    ^ Drink from a flask like Mad Eye did! :D
  • Mad Eye Waltzy.

And maybe I'll flick my tongue sexily creepily like David Tennant.

• But you never had any to begin with.

But wouldn't she get accused of being an evil shapeshifter?

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

I've heard of an attempt with sodium (?) hydroxide.

• You can change. You can.

And maybe I'll flick my tongue sexily creepily like David Tennant.

[obligatory you're a lesbian i don't understand post]

But wouldn't she get accused of being an evil shapeshifter?

to be fair to Barty Crouch, he never got accused. He was just found out at the end.

Precisely! People will be more suspicious this time!

• Yeah, but c'mon--if the worst case scenario is that she's David Tennant shapeshifted into a young lesbian, who the hell's gonna complain?

Fundamentalists.

Lesbians who don't like Tennant?

not like they are a thing.

• Silly Juan Carlos, nopony doesn't like David Tennant!

• >lesbian

oh come on but it's David Tennant haven't we been over this

Back on the topic sorta I'd love to say "well at least I haven't given my kids a reason to poison me" but there's already one boy where like he'll dawdle and I'll put a hand on his shoulder and very gently ease him towards the proper direction and he THROWS HIMSELF TO THE FLOOR and goes "You pushed me!" e_e

Silly Juan Carlos, nopony doesn't like David Tennant!

like i said, not like they are a thing

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Back on the topic sorta I'd love to say "well at least I haven't given my kids a reason to poison me" but there's already one boy where like he'll dawdle and I'll put a hand on his shoulder and very gently ease him towards the proper direction and he THROWS HIMSELF TO THE FLOOR and goes "You pushed me!" e_e

I really don't think I'd have the patience to work with small children. I respect you.

• "you duck spawn, refined creature, you try to be cynical, yokel, but all that comes out of it is that you're a dunce!!!!! you duck plug!"

Heh heh, you know what's best... once everyone knows the kid does that trick, she'll be able to push him and claim he's simulating.

• He can be cute sometimes!...When he's not trying to get me fired. XD

• No rainbow star
    Every straight person has someone they are gay for

Likewise, every gay person has someone they are straight for

And oh god I want to rub Captain Picard's head
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I have not found anyone I am straight for yet.

• No rainbow star
    ^ Ok, I'm not sure how gay/straight applies in your case. Does you being gay mean you like women or men?

*is highly likely to be dehydrated right now so brain is not working too good*
  • I'm... not sure what to say to this. o_o

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It means I like women.

• No rainbow star
    Alright

In that case: Not even Captain Picard David Tennant!?
  • I'm straight for AU.

He seems to be my only exception, or one of very few.