If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Image macros of "I Don't Give A Fuck" and variants

edited 2012-02-23 21:12:23 in General
They're somethin' else.

They've become more and more unfunny the more I see them. And the worst part of it is...

Well, that's ridiculously self explanatory.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

What about the "look at all the fucks I give/do not give" macros?

• They're somethin' else.

That's what I meant by "and variants".

The whole thing's just become so bland and generic, that it truly does show a person's true colors when used.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I think there can be clever variations (like any meme) but the majority is shit.

Sturgeon's Law is enforced, I see.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I am a heavy proponent of it.

• LaiLai
    edited 2012-02-24 00:23:02

If they don't give a fuck, why would they post that picture?

If they don't give a fuck, why would they post proclaiming that they do not give a fuck?

I believe that the true way of not giving a fuck is to not post at all.

That's my response when I'm arguing against someone who says (in however colorful language) that they don't care about something and make a big deal of it.

• edited 2012-02-24 00:59:16
    They're somethin' else.

Its even more pathetic when these image macros are so hopelessly elaborate that it's self contradictory. It's like a gradeschool kid stuttering his way in and out of a diss war or whatever the fuck those things were called in 5th grade.

• MLP versions seem popular. I don't know whether that's just because MLP is everywhere or because bronies are particularly prone to pretend they don't care about stuff.

• Posting a macro takes half a minute tops. Not that much effort. Besides, if you don't care about something and it keeps being brought up by others, it can still be annoying(which again implies you care about it, which leads to wank over when something constitutes as 'caring', etc.). 

However, by the time the discussion has degraded to such a playground level both sides look equally pitiful.

• No rainbow star

THIS is the kind of effort that should go in a, "Look at all the fucks I give" variant

• If you're creating a new image macro for every time you use it, you're kind of missing the point.

• You can change. You can.

expressing indifference in the internet requires wit in order to further amuse those who sympathize. 

It's true that most examples are not particularly witty, I'll give you that, but I wouldn't say that attempting to express indifference in new and shiny ways is particularly bad. It's not good, of course, but it is what it is. 

And it deserves nothing but a resounding "Meh"

• No rainbow star
    ^^ I mean something like that minimal effort one used all the time, by everyone

Things like gifs just show that enough fucks were given to make the gif

> Look at all the fucks I give

This is supposed to show the fucks that one gives.  The image technically does include fucks.  At least one.  Along with one "Look", one "at", and so on.

> Look at all the fucks I don't give

This one is something the image has to suggest, somehow.

My favorite one so far is the badgers picture.

• They're somethin' else.

>resounding "meh"
    >that's further colorful elaboration
    >man, there's just no end to this shit lol

• edited 2012-02-24 16:00:05
    Diet NEET

I found the "people who care" macros funnier anyways.