If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Girl made to run as punishment ; Died of dehydration

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

>Alabama

Why am I not surprised? I have got to get out of this state -_-

• Well of course you're going to get some troll comments, but all the top rated comments I'm seeing are appropriately outraged.

If they punished her that severely over something that stupid there's no doubt they were a terrifyingly abusive family in general. It's too bad they probably won't die of old age in a prison cell.

• No rainbow star
    ^ They weren't troll comments. They were serious
  • It's possible to troll while being serious, you know.

• No rainbow star
    I know they weren't trolling because somebody (thankfully) made them realize how stupid they were

A troll would never respond like that

But the fact that they thought she deserved it in the first place was just D:
  • They could have been raised by parents who punished them just as ridiculously, and be under the impression that it's generally acceptable.