If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I think my phone's broken...

13»

Comments

• They look so refreshing~. I had to get some fruit juice after looking at those, I got thirsty. XD

/late-ass response from hours of Skyrim with a friend

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I believe they were legal to be sold to teenagers at one point. Not sure if they are now.

• In any case, I wanna wait until I'm with Lisztening to have my first full drink~. I couldn't think of a better person to protect/take advantage of me. XDDDDDD

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

And now I just feel uncomfortable >_>;

I think I first got drunk when I was... fourteen/fifteen.

Now I've sworn never to get drunk again. Tipsy, maybe, but I will always stay below the legal limit.

• You can change. You can.

Offering women beverages you think they would like is clearly a sign of courtship.

you mean it isn't? 

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

more of a "I want you to have beer goggles" thing, really

• You can change. You can.

Hmm, it occurs to me this might be a cultural barrier thing. Wheeeee

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Well, it can be a courtship thing in the right context, but it's less courty than a lot of other things. And usually comes down to giving someone beer goggles. 

• Cygan - Unless Australia has much laxer drink-driving laws than Britain, you can go quite a way over the legal alcohol limit for driving without being drunk or even that tipsy. It's deliberately very low.

Most people I know just don't drink alcohol at all if they're driving. This can make it a bit of a weird experience to go out with them because they stick to orange juice/Coke etc. and I, the non-driver, drink gin. I can manage public transport after a few drinks.

I wouldn't recommend drinking and shopping though, which I've also done.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

I wouldn't recommend drinking and shopping though, which I've also done.

Mental image of Captain brass wandering round a shopping centre with a can of stella in his hand.

• ^ And swearing drunkenly at security guards, no doubt...

Actually, it was a Marks and Spencer after Sunday lunch at a pub.

• Ohh I could understand wanting to avoid drunk shopping. Similarly I try to avoid shopping while hungry or I'll buy too much. XD

• ^ I have actually read that as advice for people trying to lose weight, and it's probably right too.

Unless Australia has much laxer drink-driving laws than Britain, you can go quite a way over the legal alcohol limit for driving without being drunk or even that tipsy. It's deliberately very low.

Certainly not enough to get you drunk (It's basically a standard drink an hour), but it's a good limit to set myself.

• Two standard drinks and then a standard drink each hour after that, IIRC.

Yeah, it is. One drink an hour keeps you a bit below it, though.