If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Sleep

edited 2012-02-19 02:39:13 in General
No rainbow star
I wish I didn't have to

I could get so much more done like play more Skyrim

Comments

• If you could file bug reports for real life I would request that sleep be made optional.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

sleep kills boredom.

i just wish i didn't always have to do it so I could get schoolwork done

• But you never had any to begin with.

What is this "sleep" you speak of?

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

The firehose by day, and forty beers by night.

An engineer may never sleep and still stay just as bright.

And should you ever ask him how he keeps up this routine,

he'll raise his trusty can of Jolt, smile, and say "Caffeine."

• You can change. You can.

Caffeine keeps me alive, I tell ya

• I wish I could sleep all day, but there's no time. =/

• No rainbow star
    CA: Also submit a bug report about how our DNA breaks down. That's just poor design right there and should have beem obvious in Beta testing
  • Oh, I have a whole list of bug reports to file: "Sleep is not optional", "Sometimes people born as wrong sex", "Hate still exists", etc.

• No rainbow star
    I think hate was intended as part of the overarching plot, actually
  • edited 2012-02-19 13:55:11
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

Not that anyone can follow it. This series pretty much hit its peak in chapter 700, plateaued for a while and then everything was downhill from 1600 onwards. 

• No rainbow star
    Yeah, they have been getting weak. They should stop concentrating on new shiny toys and get to fixing those bugs. Maybe give us some more backstory - Making the backstory change from region to region was a great idea, but then they had to open the game globally and now none of the backstories really make that much sense
  • I think I want my part rewritten. It's boringly one-dimensional and I could do with some character development. Also, my dialogue is stilted and woefully unconvincing.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

In fact, the English in general have somewhat depressing characterisation. I know things haven't been going especially well since the Empire fell, but still. 

• edited 2012-02-19 17:30:02
    No rainbow star
    Speaking of empires, they should really just hurry up and retire the US. It's getting depressing
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

> Not that anyone can follow it. This series pretty much hit its peak in chapter 700, plateaued for a while and then everything was downhill from 1600 onwards.

Uh, no.  You don't know how much more interesting in-game power dynamics have been ever since the invention of "democracy".

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

Not to mention sanitation, modern medicine, transport buffs, and a bunch of other stuff being patched in.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Uh, no.  You don't know how much more interesting in-game power dynamics have been ever since the invention of "democracy".

Don't forget the implementation of widespread "Capitalism" that has gone downhill, though.

• «Don't forget the implementation of widespread "Capitalism" that has gone downhill, though.»

It's still done better than most of its alternatives, even if some people take it too far.

Much better than the barter system, at least.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ But it's gotten to the point where players aren't even using in game cash!
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.

The issue with the democracy mechanic is that regional leaders don't necessarily reflect the needs or temperament of their area. It still needs a lot of fine-tuning, and as mentioned, the new system of economy has way too many bugs and exploits. 

• No rainbow star
    I wish I could use those exploits >.> Damn early adoptors...