If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The site "Marry My Favorite Character Online."

edited 2011-03-17 14:44:03 in General
[tɕagɛn]
Wat.

The internet is truly a vast place. Truly an odd place.

Now...

<_<

>_>

Am I pathetic if I want to marry Yoshika from Strike Wtiches

Comments

• No, that's not what makes you pathetic.

• Funny how the userbase is primarily female from what I've checked. Now if the site's name was changed to FUCK the SHIT out of my favourite character....
  • edited 2011-03-17 14:52:58
    I thought you'd like something like this.

^ He he

I can't say I'm surprised, to be honest, but I can kind of imagine that site will be prone to a lot of fandom wanking.
  • edited 2011-03-17 14:52:18
    ^^^ Oh, sure, you'll give him that line, but whenever I try to set up something like that everyone just says "you're not pathetic." >:(
  • Sorry, CA.  I promise I'll jokingly insult you next time.

Anyway, I can't stand that website, but mostly because it's really ugly, difficult to navigate, and doesn't seem have any sort of moderation with regards to adding new series, leading to people adding duplicates of series, putting things in the wrong category, and all kinds of other nonsense.

And the fact that apparently nobody on that website can spell a single word correctly or properly form a sentence.
  • To be honest, it's still less creepy than Rule 34 ever was
  • Dammit DYRE!

More people are married to Rin Kokonoe than Yoshika.

Can't blame 'em, though.
  • edited 2011-03-17 15:01:47
    Well that's because Rin Kokonoe is the best anime/manga character ever, and Yoshika Miyafuji is pretty much the worst character in Strike Witches.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    You can't marry Rin Kokonoe. She is too young. And too slut.

Why did I strike that?
  • edited 2011-03-17 15:03:42
    I thought the best anime/manga character ever was that one from Ai To Yuuki Harukanaru Toki No Asobi Ni Iku Ginga Sengoku Ninomiya-kun Rokubou No Shichinin Gensou.

^ But that's the whole appeal! Especially the stricken part
  • SHUT UP DYRE

YOSHIKA IS THE BEST ANIME CHARACTER EVER

I LOVE HER.

I LOVE HER.

• edited 2011-03-17 15:09:28
    ^^^ Well, you could just pretend to marry her and have a ceremony and everything, and then in five years when she's old enough, do all the legal marriage stuff.

Or I guess it'd be like 3 and a half years.  She was born on August 17, 1998 apparently (I feel like I should have remembered this, but I had to look it up.  I remembered the year and month though).

^ But... she's... kind of boring compared to every single other character in that show...
  • Wait, you feel like you should have memorized Rin Kokonoe's birthday?

I mean, god knows I remember a lot of pointless crap, but I don't do it on purpose!
  • If I really wanted to marry a fictional character, I'd play Harvest Moon / Rune Factory.
  • ^^ Anime characters' birthdays are important!
  • How would that even...  What, do they have online weddings or something?
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Suddenly, unrelated video I want DYRE to see
  • edited 2011-03-17 15:17:13
    Has friends besides tanks now
    This reminds me of that one bot that Chuggles cybered with way back when. Good times, man.

This thread makes me wish I could marry fictional characters. But then, who would marry me? ;_;

Wut. This stuff shouldn't surprise me anymore.
  • ^^ Somehow, I was able to mostly ignore everything in that video that isn't GO! GO! MANIAC.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    C'mon you have to admit the Moe anthropormoficashitinomopicaiziaon of that Battledome toy is cute.

And Azusa plays a Super Soaker
  • edited 2011-03-17 15:22:40
    I think I just got hypnotised... MERICAN

^^^ It's okay to want to marry a fictional character, just as long as you're not a dick about it, which most of these people are, and maybe a couple others too.
  • edited 2011-03-17 15:30:33

I used to want to marry fictional characters. Now I'm more interested in seeing them marry other fictional characters.

TOP 10 MARRIED CHARACTERS

4. Billie Joe Armstrong
    5. Johnny Depp

Well, now.

• I don't want to marry fictional characters. Marriage is for romantic people. I might like to befriend some fictional characters, though.
  • Suddenly, everyone is talking about anime again now that DYRE isn't afraid and he is doing the Amaterasu thing.

Also, I am on that site.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    What does Okami have to do with it.

Also I wish there was more Okami fan art other than Human Amaterasu. Not that there's nothing wrong in that, it's just that there's a lot of it  and the rest of the game is pretty ignored
  • edited 2011-03-17 16:31:37
    ^^ I'm a sun goddess?  And what was I apparently afraid of?
  • edited 2012-07-22 18:14:35

• DYRE, you are afraid of my negativity and my objection to your fandom style.