If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The difficulty of finding someone with the exact tastes as you and engaging in an activity with them

edited 2012-02-13 15:32:47 in General
No rainbow star
For example, there is one thing I want to do in a PTA game but searching for it in conjunction with PTA is turning out impossible (and the forums I do know of... Let's just say that even if I found them playing PTA, the maturity may be low)

...Also I may be addicted to Pokemon again but that is unrelated

I'm sure others here can relate (coughthatVampirettrpcough)

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

(coughthatVampirettrpcough)

:<

The worst part is that we're still one person away from being able to do that.

But yeah, PTA is kinda a niche within a niche.

• Has friends besides tanks now

IJBM: I still wish that RP was Requiem, instead of Masquerade. Also that there were less restrictions.

IJBM II: I also want to put this Call of Cthulhu rulebook to use, but I don't know where to find a group for it, and I'm not ready to GM a game.

• No rainbow star
    ^^ And I'm trying to find people in one niche within a niche who play PTA. Can you imagine the pain that is?

The other forum I can think of was the first one I ever went on, but the administration there is worse than TVTropes (seriously. Last I checked a suicidal verbally abusive mod who tells other people who are depressed to just kill themselves had the admin wrapped around her finger. And a guy who posted an erotic Rugrats story ended up getting a position as a mod. It's just... Wow. And little kids went to that site as well and were exposed to that crap)
    I like vtm just because I've played bloodlines.

As for CoC, I tried to run it once. It fell through.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I've always wanted to try CoC.
    I'd be willing to run it if we had some people.

Or maybe I should take the thread dying as soon as I offer to as a sign :P

You said you were already in too many RP's. Besides, my D&D thread was there first. >:[

That was partly because I was leaving BTL at the time :P

And of the RPs I'm in, only one's actually seeming to happen -_-

• edited 2012-02-13 17:08:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

Yeah, the Riddle of Steel game really needs to get going.

Or, you know, you could get your Cleric on over at BTL. Just a suggestion.

Ew, Vancian casting.

I've never liked any of the classes that prepared spells.

Fine. Favored Soul. Happy?

Maybe. I'll look into it :V

How many players do you ahve?

We have Cygan, Milos, Firebert, Flyboy, and Conductor so far, so five. Plus possibly GMH, and if Hatter sees the PM I sent him and accepts my apology, we'll see him, too.

• You're letting Hatter back in?

Please don't let Hatter back in.

• edited 2012-02-13 20:50:27
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Not to IJBM, I don't think. Just the D&D game.

Yeah, he's still banned from IJBM. I meant the D&D game.

• Oh, I missed the BTL part.