If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Your favourite quotes

Comments

• You can change. You can.

From what I remember, it was hardly bothersome for her, but incredibly so for Doctors Spinor and Iverum.

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

"Seriously, fuck the blacks, jews , immigrants, and anyone who fucks them!" H.P. Lovecraft (though he might as well have).

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

It's kinda funny that Lovecraft had a Jewish wife. 

I take this as evidence that racism can only ever be a blighted social construct, and anything of the sort can be cured with lovin'. 

• edited 2012-02-15 23:55:36
    You can change. You can.

MadassAlex: I'm going to go travel the earth and fight racism............................WITH LOVIN'

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    MadassAlex: I'm going to go travel the earth and fight racism............................WITH SORDS

fixed that for you
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

>Implying swords and lovin' are mutually exclusive with Alex.

See if you can spot any potential problems:

> white guy travels the world soothing racial tensions with his dick

You know, apart from me not having the charisma to pull anything of the sort off. <_<

• edited 2012-02-16 00:17:10
    (void)

on second thought, no

• No rainbow star

^^ I see a problem with that

Cameron already ripped that story off :D

• "I love posting my dick on the forum!"

-every IJBMer ever

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

what

• LouieW - Sorry, I'll edit that joke out. I didn't mean to cause offence; the point was it was very unlikely that you would ever say anything like that.

• Champion of the Whales

Richard M.Nixon - I am not a brony

I am a free man!

sorry

very understandable. I would've done the same.

This quote's excellent, if only for the potentially memetic delivery. 

It also summarizes perfectly the show and its themes /Pretentious fag

Actually, if you look really closely, Troll Hunter is an environmentalist film.

With trolls. 

• It's kinda funny that Lovecraft had a Jewish wife. 

I take this as evidence that racism can only ever be a blighted social construct, and anything of the sort can be cured with lovin'.

Well, 'cept that it didn't exactly cure him.

There's a reason they became estranged.

Actually, if you look really closely, Troll Hunter is an environmentalist film.

With trolls.

i thought you were talking about The Prisoner ._.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    ^^That reason was his aunts were threatening to cut him off for dating a girl that worked.

It was more due to snobbery than racism.
  • No rainbow star
    "I'm going to kill you all in your sleep and bathe in your blood~ ^///o///^" -Waltzy
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

would not surprise me.

• edited 2012-02-17 18:55:24

inb4somebodysaysshe'dactuallydothat

^FUCK

• Isn't it the cute ones you have to watch out for in general?

Maybe.

• No rainbow star
    "Bleh, all these books and movies suck. NONE of them can compare to the PERFECTION that is Twilight!" -Juan Carlos

Well, he'd say that, but with so much sarcasm that it would kill a person at twenty paces
  • edited 2012-02-17 19:05:14
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

His tongue is just that sharp.

I'd make a horrible joke about how you know that, but then I remembered it involves me and nooooooo