If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Why Rugrats: Search For Reptar is the best game ever made

edited 2012-02-07 19:41:02 in IJAM

First off, it's made for the Playstation, which was the greatest game system until the Playstation 2 was released, which is the greatest game system of all time.

Second off, it's based on a kickass show.

Third off, it's got everything. Racing? check. Football? check. Golf? check. Monkey-in-the-middle? check. Survival horror sections in the space, toy palace and ghost levels that put Alan Wake and Dead Space to shame? check. Awesome hidden areas? check. Cool levels? Just look at the Toy Palace and Mirrorland. It's got fucking lasers, and nickels, and dogs, and animatronic gorillas, and even a goddamn shuffleboard boss fight. This isn't a pussy game like Half-Life where you go hours without fighting shit, you can go straight into the space level and be embroiled in a desperate battle for your life.

Fourth, it lets you PLAY AS REPTAR in the ending sequence. Did Super Mario 64 let you play as Bowser? Did Gears Of War let you play as that one stupid cunt worm that sunk cities? Hell no, but Rugrats: Search for Reptar went there and succeeded.

And that is why Rugrats:Search For Reptar is the best game ever made.

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I played the shit out of that game when I was a kid.
  • I feel like I read this before.  Copypasta?

Also, I owned (and in fact still own) this game. 

• ^ When are Myrmidon's posts not copypasta?

/trololololo

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Did Gears Of War let you play as that one stupid cunt worm that sunk cities? Hell no

Excuse me, but I will have you know that the Gears of War 3 expansion pack "RAAM's Shadow" allowed you to play as RAAM, the main antagonist of Gears of War.

• Does RAAM breathe fire? If not, Gears Of War is still a pussy game.

• But you never had any to begin with.

Gears of War. The heartwarming story of a man, Locusts, and his cat.