If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When People Complain About App/Game Requests on Facebook...

edited 2012-02-05 09:42:33 in General
if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

...and when asked why don't they simply block them, say "I'm too lazy". And you aren't lazy to continue bugging people for using "Send to everyone" instead of trudging through a list of 150+ names? Seriously, it's just two fucking clicks. If it bugs you so much, I guess the effort is worth it.

Comments

• Actually I disagree. Blocking requires navigating Facebook's incredibly unintuitive interface. It's too much effort. Plus, if you know your friends don't like request, just don't send them any?

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Not really, it just requires going to the "Apps and Games" tab on the left side of the interface and blocking it there. Also, only a few of them don't like requests, and I don't feel like bothering to handpick who to send the requests to every time I do it - I just press "send to everyone". I'm currently having an argument about that, and most people agree with me.

• Hrrm. No, there's no button to block anything there. Just checked.

• if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

Huh, strange. When I get requests from a certain app, I also get the "Ignore all requests for this app" button.

• edited 2012-02-05 10:37:10

Of course, the simpler solution is un-friending people who play facebook games. Makes life easier.

I have requests from all the Zynga games atm. None of them offer the options to block. So yeah. You need to start playing with Facebook's annoying options and horrible interface. Honestly, I get the anger. I've unfriended some people because it's easier than blocking the 5+ games they played.