If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

A GREAT MYSTERY, OF EPIC PROPORTIONS

edited 2011-03-16 21:08:52 in General
Once, in lands long since forgotten, born under a sky studded with diamonds, lay the peaceful idyll of Tnophelia.

To this land came a fearsome dark presence, known only by the initials, GB. This unrepentant menace sought to destroy the towns peaceful nature, and prosperous vinyl collecting business, by virtue of reporting established fact through the large hamlets fastest methods of communication, alerting them to the truth behind their coveted vinyl.

This evil was eventually calmed, by the great adventurer Bedrock Shock, who came down from the heavens and spaketh thus:

"GB, stop needling Tnophelia, its obvious you're really getting to her, a lot of the older regulars still believe IJBM isn't necessarily a place for serious discussion about lolis"

And so the evil left and cared no more for Tnophelia's existence.

Time passed. A grievance was made and Tnophelia's entire population was relocated as part of a witness relocation program, and was subsequently obscured from the public eye via the new township of Vorpal Evanescence.

And yet the eagle eyed could still find traces of its past in the new township, particularly in odd customs and traditions dating back to the before times, which frequently involved insulting the memory of GB in private, for reasons unknown but safely filed away as asinine and butthurt.

And so this was the case when the GB was alerted by an adviser to the posts that brought about his terrible return.

And spaketh he, to the people of Tnophelia, of their history, of their sacred texts, citing their doctrine thus: "He remains the only person on TVTropes, and only one of two people on
the internet at large to ever truly piss me off as far as the gauge goes
into the red. I don't forget things like that, and I will nitpick those
people whenever I get the chance."

And in response to this, GB proclaimed in exaggerated fashion, "A question must be answered! WHO, PEASANTS, SHALL COME FORWARD AND SPEAK THE NAME OF THE SECOND. THE NAME, PEOPLE OF THE NEON GENESIS EVANGELION! THE NAME!"

TL;DR - Problem, KarlzBanana?

Comments