If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

What format changes are more annoying, social networking sites, or Youtube?

edited 2012-01-27 22:24:39 in Webspace
They're somethin' else.

ROUND 1

FIGHT

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

who cares, you'll get used to both of them within 24 hours of the change

• You can change. You can.

• edited 2012-01-28 06:42:58
    But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ I'm still mad about the Youtube change of April 2010. >:<
  • edited 2012-01-28 08:05:49

Was that when Youtube made its comment section unreadable by making it impossible to see what comment a particular comment was a reply to?  Because I'm still kind of annoyed by that even though Youtube comments are Youtube comments.

Also whenever they replaced pages with a "Load More" button. 

I'm also kind of annoyed by Facebook because every time they change it it kind of just gets laggier and takes longer to load. 

• But you never had any to begin with.
    Yes. It's also when they stopped displaying comment downvotes and replaced the 5 star ratings.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

Replacing the five-star rating makes perfect sense, as no one was actually using any rating other than 5 and 1, and anyone who was was probably in the minority.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Youtube's interface changes actuallyhaven't been that bad.

Facebook's, on the other hand...