If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The good news is that you are going to live...

edited 2012-01-23 19:22:52 in IJAM
I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

the bad news is that he is going to kill you.

Comments

• Oh great it's that guy from Fantastic Four/Scott Pilgrim.

I hate that guy.

• edited 2012-01-24 12:56:43
    Loser

If the hypothetical person is going to live than how can he/she get killed? I guess the idea is that he saves you for the moment and then slays you, but honestly that seems even more nonsensical, not to mention pretty sadistic.

• They're somethin' else.

You're going to hear two clicks. one when I hang up, and one when I pull the trigger! .avi

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I actually want this to be a movie more than I ever wanted Scott Pilgrim to be one.

• You can change. You can.

maaaaaan, fuck scott pilgrim. the only good parts were the jokes about other movies and games and how much they made me wish i could play/watch them instead of watching scott pilgrim

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I enjoyed the movie more than the comic. Trufax.

didn't read the comic. I just didn't care for the movie. I liked the style, but the substance was pretty cringe-worthy

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Legionnaire, you have Chris Evans? Why?

Juan_Carlos: define cringe-worthy?

Juan_Carlos: define cringe-worthy?

horrible, dreadful, annoying, disconcerting, "makes me wanna take the tv and go travis bickle against it" etc

I mean, really, the whole plot of an annoyingly needy dude who's in love with an extremely demanding girl with seven stalkers constantly trying to fight the aforementioned dude while he's being stalked by an histrionic younger girl is just...blugh

• Legionnaire, you have Chris Evans? Why?

I don't have Chris Evans what are you talking about

/pedantic

Hate. Sorry. Why do you hate him?

• edited 2012-01-23 23:18:47

I just think he's a bad actor who's unable to make any facial expressions beyond GRUFF AND SEXY.

Hate's probably too strong a word. Dislike would be better.

He was good as Captain America. At least, surprisingly likeable, considering the fact that I pretty much expected to hate him and ruin the role of Steve Rogers.

• edited 2012-01-23 23:24:59
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

I don't think his stint as Rogers projects a gruff and sexy face.

NINJA

• edited 2012-01-23 23:27:04

Wait, he was the lead in the newer Captain America movie?

Hmm. I didn't end up seeing that. I may have to in light of this new information.

No, just his better actor twin.

to be fair, the comic is much, much better, Juan.

did it have the same need to reference things for the sake of referencing things?

Don't read it, then. No loss for either of us.