If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

My problem with Elder Scrolls games.

13»

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

re stealth games

Have you tried the Thief series?  I haven't, but I've heard a lot of praise for it as a stealth game in a MEF/MEHF setting.

The first game is on GamersGate and the third one on Steam and GamersGate.

• You can change. You can.

Well, some people would rather have a game that does most things good than a game that only does a couple things excellently

People liking something does not make that something good. We've been over this before, haven't we?

With that said, that's assuming TES does everything good, rather than everything in a simplistic fashion.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

You don't understand the point of a sandbox game, apparently.

You didn't actually read and understand what I had to say apparently.

The problem with TES games isn't free-roaming, it's a lack of focus. It tries to do way too much in an effort to appeal to everybody and the result is a flat experience. Juan pretty much hit the nail on the head with his comments.