If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Pandora still doesn't have Melocure, Ritsuko Okazaki, and savage genius

edited 2012-01-20 11:31:19 in Webspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

I tried a couple years ago, and they didn't.  They still don't.

Well, so much for that.  I unfortunately don't know any western artists who use a similar harmonic language.

FWIW they also don't have Maaya Sakamoto or Rie fu.  Or Masamichi Amano or meg rock or Shiro Sagisu.  Or Michiru Yamane, even.

They do have Ayumi Hamasaki and Nobuo Uematsu.  And apparently Shiro Hamaguchi, Mitsumune Shinkichi (though this is in the form of an artist known as "Shinkichi Mitsumune & Pillows", Yuki Kajiura, and Kenji Kawai.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

This is difficult.  I want to use the "add variety" feature, but it's so hard to find stuff that it actually has in its database.  It doesn't even have Cruel Angel's Thesis.

And even though it has Yuki Kajiura's Noir OST, it doesn't have her .hack//SIGN OST.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Wow, not even Last.fm has Agapé by Melocure.