If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Shaving

edited 2012-01-16 14:15:04 in Meatspace
But you never had any to begin with.

Owww...

Screw you razor, it's not my fault I'm so bony! :<

Comments

• edited 2012-01-16 14:16:11
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

And that would be why I keep growing a beard, hating it, shaving it off, and so on.

Though I keep it shaved now.

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

I keep mine at 'designer stubble' length, saves on the effort of beards.

Easy to do with an electric shaver. 

• I haven't shaved in over a week now. I hate having facial hair but I'm lazy and shaving is inconvenient and I always cut myself.

• edited 2012-01-16 15:04:51
    One foot in front of the other, every day.

The lack of beardliness in this thread enrages and infuriates me.

Further thoughts at a later time.

• You can change. You can.

i'm shaven because my beard disappoints me with its inability to grow into a fucking forest as it should.

• My facial hair makes it look like I deal meth. I kind of like that.

• I alternate between stubble and clean-shaven. No-Shave November felt weird. Neck hair especially is scratchy and annoying and gross.

• But you never had any to begin with.

The lack of beardliness in this thread enrages and infuriates me.

I would look ridiculous with a beard! ...I mean, I look ridiculous anyway, but still!

• Like I said, I have stubble sometimes, but my beard doesn't grow out to its full potential yet, so it looks patchy when I let it get too long.

• Ringbeard, preferably neat and short.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I shaved because I have shit I have to do tomorrow for job stuffs.

• edited 2012-01-16 18:30:40
    Has friends besides tanks now

IJBM: Long hair on men and facial hair apparently being frowned upon in the workplace.

• I try not to shave because fuck yeah beard.

That said, my electric razor is laughably ineffective, even when I've already trimmed.

IJBM: Long hair on men and facial hair apparently being frowned upon in the workplace.

They're normally seen as sign of a lack of hygiene because blah blah blah hermits do it blah blah blah they take tons of time to take care of and men are clearly not responsible blah blah blah

• Has friends besides tanks now

I know, I know. I'm still annoyed by it, due to my aesthetic preference for long hair (and facial hair, on some men).

Same. I like having long hair much more than having short hair. 

Long hair just looks better.

Seriously, buzz cuts are the ugliest thing in the world. I fucking hate how many vidya characters have buzz cuts now.

• edited 2012-01-16 19:52:38
    Has friends besides tanks now

I'd have much longer hair if I didn't shave it every year for states, unless it led to me having an afro or something; I don't want an afro. Especially since my boss is pretty chill about most things.

^Hey, now. I'd like to think I wear short hair fairly well. >:c Not fully shaved, though. That's icky.

>Everest doesn't like afros

>Bro status: In Probation.

• Has friends besides tanks now

I don't dislike them, per se. I just don't think I'd wear one well.

>Bro status: Reinstated until further notice

I don't mind short hair. I just think buzz cuts specifically are ridiculously ugly.