If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Out of the three R's...

BobBob
edited 2012-01-16 09:13:41 in General

Only one of them starts with an r. WTF. And that inbred hick misspelling of Arithmetic doesn't count, who thought that was even a good idea?

Comments

• Glaives are better.

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle?

• No, not the fake three R's that hippies use, the REAL three R's.

• Woki mit deim Popo.

Hippies?  Don't you live close to them?

• Unfortunately. Thankfully they're not as bad as they are on TV because most of them shower and that's good but dammit stop preaching to me about starvation and trees and rivers I just want to eat my fucking burrito in peace you annoying bastards UGH

• I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

Burritos are murder, man!

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

What about vegan burritos?

• Think of the poor vegetables needlessly pulled from Mother Earth!

• For the uninitiated, if there are any, Bob is talking about "reading, writing, and (a)rithmetic" which is a phrase meant to represent the core topics of education, generally in the context of early grade school levels, I believe. I think its use generally carries the implication that other subjects are ancillary.

As for the misrepresentation of writing and arithmetic beginning with R, I always assumed it was a form of self-aware, cutesy irony.

• Glaives are better.

Why not use a better acronym? Like WAR!

• Once again, because of those hippies. They'd say that would promote violence.

• Glaives are better.

What are they smoking?

Oh, yeah.

• No rainbow star
    What about RAW? "Learning will make you go RAWrgh!"
  • edited 2012-01-16 18:55:31
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.

^

Just a carnofascist way to associate education with butchering animals for their RAW meat.

• edited 2012-01-16 19:22:14
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Why not use a better acronym? Like WAR!

1. France and Germany have fought many wars in which many of ____ soldiers have died.
    A. them
    B. they
    C. their
    D. theirs

2. On a calm day, a Russian soldier fires a missile from a shoulder missile launcher at initial velocity v_0, at an angle theta from the horizontal, in a west-south-westerly direction from the northeastern corner of Poland.  Where will the missile land?

3. The general was very ____ ; he never missed an opportunity to push his forces further into enemy territory.
    A. insensitive
    B. aggressive
    C. pensive
    D. intensive

• Has friends besides tanks now
    "carnofascist"

I think I found my new favorite word.
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm

> Think of the poor vegetables needlessly pulled from Mother Earth! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmK0bZl4ILM