If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

OpenOffice.org Writer doesn't allow spacing more than double

edited 2012-01-12 22:09:06 in General
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year

How on earth will I artificially lengthen my papers without 2.5 spacing?!

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Use the margins. Or use square paragraph formatting. Or use 12.5 font instead of 12 font. Or place an extra space after each punctuation mark.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

By developing a better bullshit machine?

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Insert blank lines.

They'll never know. 

• No rainbow star
    A 0.5 spacing should allow that, actually :D
  • I use 14 font for periods and commas, that pads out the paper a lot.

• I always found in the time it took me to tweak the formatting and make it not look hamfistedly obvious, I could have just gone ahead and written another page.

• Bah, that'd require more thinking, though. For formatting hints you can just google it.