If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Beat the canal

edited 2012-01-12 19:30:44 in Politics
He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

http://www.beatthecanal.com/

What really bugs me here is that this initiative's goal while understandable prefers to use my country as escapegoat rather than trying to go for a less dickish slogan.

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

Literally punch the Panama Canal until it is a bleeding, bloody mess begging for mercy.

hahaha spousal abuse, but seriously I don't think they were trying to insult the country, they just picked an unfortunate name.