If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Man claiming to be Thane of Whiterun attacks several people

Comments

• edited 2012-01-11 19:48:56
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

D8<

• Fortunately, that's not a real news article, so there's no real need to be disappointed. 

• Glaives are better.

Oh god, I was hoping this was true.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

-_-

• No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Aww, I was hoping those who figured that out could act like it was real
  • I might have if it was less obvious.  As it is, everyone should have figured it out anyway.  It's kind of a really shitty photoshop, not to mention it takes like a minute at most to check to see if the article is real.

• edited 2012-01-11 20:01:21
    No rainbow star
    But half the fun is pretending!

Besides, the fact that this is in wonderposts should have made it obvious right from the get go
  • But pretending people got assaulted isn't fun... :<

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

As it is, everyone should have figured it out anyway.

I'm really tired, okay? Shut up.

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Yeah, the writing style is way off. Generally, new stories about such things are published before the accused is sentenced, and are more along the lines of "if [person] is convicted of [crime], they could face up to [time] in prison, plus [charges] with [value] chance of parole after [time].

In any case, even if it did happen, this is a disappointing use of claiming to be the Thane of Whiterun.

• You can change. You can.

Hey, let's mock inuh forever

• No rainbow star
    Don't worry INUH, I fell for it originally despite it being an image