If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Tara Strong is Goddamn Everywhere Thread

edited 2012-01-11 04:36:13 in Media
Pony Sleuth

On a whim, I decided to look at the credits for Psychonauts after playing some of it. Guess who voiced Sheegor.

The character didn't sound much different from Bubbles, in retrospect.

Comments

• edited 2012-01-11 07:06:24

That's because every half-decent voice actor/actress is everywhere, because there just aren't a lot of them.  And because they're better than the ones who are not half-decent, thus more likely to get jobs.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human

Isn't it also because there aren't that many voice-acting gigs available in the U.S., and most of them tend to be concentrated in a few metro areas?

• Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!

^,^^ That and voice acting is a pretty crappy job, you HAVE to be everywhere or you can't make a living out of it.

• I also remember being amused when I learned that John DiMaggio voiced the "secret butt fun" dog.
  • What is it with John DiMaggio voicing shitloads of dogs?

• BobBob
    edited 2012-01-11 21:02:17

As is Jennifer Hale, Steve Blum, Yuri Lowenthal, Cree Summers, Phil LaMarr, Troy Baker, Khary Payton, Wendee Lee, Kim Mai Guest, Johnny Yong Bosch, Mark Hamill, Kath Soucie, Charlie Adler (who was also in Psychonauts), et cetera, et cetera, et fucking cetera.