If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I once was alive like you

edited 2012-01-07 03:08:38 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star

But then I took an arrow in the knee

...Ok, NOW you can commence hurting me for making an arrow in the knee joke

Comments

• Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places, but to me this meme skipped the first 6 phases of meme life per cracked.
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    For a long time I never realized that this meme comes from Skyrim. That's odd, since I actually thought that this could become a meme after I heard the arrow thing a few times in the game (how horribly right I was). It may be because I play the German version, but I highly doubt that.

Anyway, I think that everybody who makes that joke should really get an arrow in the knee as punishment.
  • This seems like a better punishment to me.
  • I used to get angry about arrow to the knee jokes, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I think it's well and truly appropriate for me to take up archery now.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    I used to not know what this meme was, for about all of two days, but then I took a KnowYourMeme article to the brain.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I WILL FUCK YOU IN THE FACE WITH THIS GODDAMN ARROW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!
  • Likes cheesecake unironically.
    This seems like a better punishment to me.

To be honest, I find this video just as unfunny. And just as obnoxious, since everyone apparently decided to post that thing everywhere.
    Well. Yeah. News at 11.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    >>fucking arrow in the knee jokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S96DVTtvXqY
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places, but to me this meme skipped the first 6 phases of meme life per cracked.

To be fair, so do most memes.
  • OK, I'm memorising that Tom Cruise speech and will deliver it to the next lawyer who phones me up to complain about one of my decisions.

Well, I can dream, can't I?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
  • edited 2012-01-08 02:51:47
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    "Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places, but to me this meme skipped the first 6 phases of meme life per cracked."

I'm going to put a harpoon in your knee for linking cracked.
    ^ J00 MAD BRAOH?! GO BE MAD SUM MOWAR!

Don't worry. Cracked kinda pisses me off as well nowadays.
  • No rainbow star
    I stopped reading cracked for a week, then a month, and so on, and found that I was no worse off
    > reading Cracked.com at all
  • Well, despite being wrong and preachy quite often, I still like it.
  • It's funny and I don't take it too seriously.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    It's funny and I don't take it too seriously.
    I don't take it seriously at all, but it doesn't even appeal to my sense of humor.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Cracked pretty much exemplifies the worst of 'cynical' and 'sarcastic' pseudo-intellectualism where they think reading a few online articles makes them an expert on the subject.
    Somehow, I started singing the title of this thread to "I once was a young warthog..."