If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ron Paul, why did you think you would get away with this

edited 2012-01-03 19:26:14 in Politics
smote
Why would you even say that.

I almost put it in IJAM for the way the story fell apart, but really, blatant lies about babies in trash cans should never have entered political discourse to begin with.

Comments

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Because it's RON PAUL. He sometimes does not think things through.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    He was supposed to teach the fetus the value of libertarian philosophy.
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Well, if he helped the fetus it would be keeping him from realizing his self-worth and helping itself. 
  • edited 2012-01-04 03:00:37
    smote
    I'm confused. What was it Ron Paul was supposed to actually do? The chances of a fetus surviving like that are pretty slim, regardless of treatment...

In-story, he could have called the police or at least remembered specifics like the date or the hospital's name.

Out-of-story, he could have not used urban legends to support his presidential campaign.
  • Good people don't end up here.
    "But I didn't have the facilities! What could I have done?"

I'm willing to hazard a guess he didn't have the faculties, either.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ^ Yeah, he didn't have his teachers helping him.

[/snide insult]
  • Good people don't end up here.
    I meant mental faculties, but sure, we can go with that.