If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

When cakes are mostly icing.

edited 2011-12-31 21:50:45 in General
Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
I hate when they do this. A little icing is nice but having more icing than cake ruins the texture. Seriously, it's like eating ice cream except...not.

That and it's ridiculously sweet. Like "one small step for man and one giant leap for diabetes" sweet.

Comments

•  I like the almost, but not quite irritating tickle in the roof of your mouth from too much icing. I like to eat icing first and then bites of just the cake to sort of "wash it out."
  • The worst kind of cake is ice cream cake with a really small cake layer. One time, I got a cake from a gelato that was 90% gelato, with about one centimeter of cake at the bottom. 
  • I love the cake part best, as I've mostly grown out of liking sweet things.
  • Personally 'nilla cake with 'nilla icing is my favorite. Chocolate is just too rich for me and tends to be smothered in frosting.
  • My favorite will always be yellow cake with chocolate icing, which I used to think was the most basic of the cake flavors, but you really don't see it nearly as often as vanilla buttercream type icing.