If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Bob is Bob backwards

edited 2011-12-28 17:51:15 in Wonderful posts
No rainbow star
How do we know that the Bob that came back is OUR Bob and not a mirror universe Bob!?

After all, Bob is Bob backwards!

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    No, it's boB.
  • No rainbow star
    Yep. I expected that. Yet I did nothing to prevent it

...So wait, does this mean real Bob has a big head and mirror boB has a big butt?
  • You can change. You can.
  • I don't even call it violence when it's in self defence; I call it intelligence.
    So does this make bob a satanic message?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Does it bug anyone else that the word palindrome is not a palindrome?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Palindromemordnilap.
  • ^^ Yes. Greatly.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^^ :< It makes me sad

Just like how the word long isn't long
  • ^It's shorter than the word "short" for heaven's sake!
  • Does it bug anyone else that the word palindrome is not a palindrome?

Nope.

Bob isn't Bob backwards, Bob is Bob, but bob backwards is bob, but then that would mean that Bob backwards is Bob, but Bob backwards is clearly boB, meaning BOB backwards couldn't possibly be BOB, although this isn't true because it is, but then how could Bob backwards be boB if bOb backwards were not BoB and technically wouldn't bob backwards be dod, not bob because a d is basically just a backwards b and vice versa meaning Bob backwards is Dod, although it is because it would be closer to doD, but cannot be because D is not B backwards, not is B D backwards, meaning bob and dod are only the same backwards in a parallel dimension where only lower case exists and this is not that universe, therefore your claim is false, Icalasari, or should I say irasalacI, which I should not because that isn't Icalasari backwards, it's just a jumble of the same words that comprise Icalasari, arranged in a less recognizable or coherent way, which isn't saying much as Icalasari isn't all that coherent seeing as it sounds more like gibberish than anything, not to say I don't like it because I do but coherent it is not, and irasalacI backwards it is also not because that's not how things work.