If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Ningen

edited 2011-12-26 19:58:37 in Meatspace

Comments

• BOBNIGHT VELVET

OMG
  • Yeah, I've only been here gaying IJBM up for, like, the past few hours or so. :P

OHMAHGHEY GURL, HOW U BEEN???
  • edited 2011-12-27 07:58:44
    Oooh, a cryptozoology thread.

In case anybody can't tell, this is what the thread is talking about.

Also, looking at the pics here, I am reminded of the MP Evas form End of Evangelion. And the big glowy white thing from the series OP.
  • edited 2011-12-27 18:22:24
    Good people don't end up here.
  • edited 2011-12-27 16:11:21
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ oh god can't unsee

When I was in middle school, I was really into the whole Cryptozoology thing. Read all the books in my school's library about aliens and bigfoot and urban legends and such.

Never really believed any of it, but it was always fun to read and think about.