If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Mundane little things that make you smile.

edited 2011-12-23 05:47:32 in IJAM
You know, things that feel special even though they're everyday sights.

For me it's flashing traffic signals. I know, I know, typical Central Avenue is typical, but think about it. Most signals that flash only do so in the late hours of the night and/or early hours of the morning. Seeing flashing signals feels like I'm getting rewarded for being out when so few other people are.

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    There's a rooster in my neighbourhood. It crows in the morning.

Butterflies dancing in the air during a mild summer's day.

The amount of stars that show themselves at night out in the countryside.
  • Seeing the bunny rabbit that lives quite close by me hop away as I walk up the street.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Seeing chickens when on the way to somewhere.

Leaning on the radiator to find out it is just the right temperature.
  • No rainbow star
    Sponges. Sooo squishy~

And those moments when my meds fail and my ADHD acts up. I feel so happy and in wonder of the world during those moments :3 So even the most mundane thing is filled with, "Wow, if you think about it, that thing is really quite neat and probably has a story behind it! 8D"