If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Choose your party!

edited 2011-12-21 19:40:47 in Wonderful posts
One foot in front of the other, every day.
You may select three of the following personnel to follow your on your quest, whatever that may be. Who do you choose, and why do you choose them?

I'm not entirely sure about my third choice, but I choose the Paladin and Ancient Steam Knight. I doubt either choice requires much explanation.

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Where is this picture from?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Perverted Archmage.

I dunno what this is though.
  • Androgynous cleric, adorable druid, loyal pet.

My party would totally suck, but any other combination is less cute or something.  Would pick catgirl but she seems too slutty for my party.

• edited 2011-12-21 19:55:42
    Tech support
    \tg\ Here is a bigger image http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/16581079/images/1318285937337.png

I would go with the elven time mage,gunslinging loner and the paladin. 
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    /tg/
  • May I inquire as to what this makes me? Am I assumed to be an average weedy nerd or The Messiah?
  • I suppose Paladin, Lifelong Warrior Friend, and Experienced Warrior Girl. That party would kick ass.
  • edited 2011-12-21 19:57:29
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Catgirl (duh), druid, and pet.

>.>
    You are yourself. On the bright side, this makes you something of a Bilbo Baggins type if you don't have skills applicable to errantry and questing.
  • I've got my bases covered with my party then.
  • Nameless Rank and File Soldier: I like telling people what to do. The one person that is most likely not to be smarter than me.

Elven Time Mage: But it's good to have someone to tell you what to do as well. And time is a powerful force.

Dwarven Engineer: Technology is comparatively as powerful. The right tech can make or break battles.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    hot-blooded rival, dwarven engineer, and female paladin.
  • a little muffled
    Lifelong Warrior Friend, Realigned Villainous Vixen, Ancient Steam Knight

Just because.
  • No rainbow star
    Adrogynous cleric because I could use a healer
    Experienced warrior girl because some melee could be handy
    Cat girl because furry
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-12-21 22:44:26
    Paladin because party support and prior experience/training.

Rank and File Soldier because prior experience/training, and they can actually kick ass once they join the party and show enough personality to not be irrelevant disposable redshirts anymore.

And Catgirl for versatility and knowledge of traveling abroad.

Expecting to fill a mage spot myself.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Experienced Warrior Girl, Dwarven Engineer, and Loyal Family Pet.
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ You thought it through yet didn't choose the cleric =/
  • Depending on what sort of game it is, a cleric could potentially be totally worthless. I know I've played JRPGs before where items were far more useful than any sort of healing magic.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Experienced Warrior Girl, because she's likely good in battle.
    Dwarven Engineer, because of the unique skills he'll bring to battle.
    Realigned Villainous Vixen, because shut up.
    > implying that most of us weren't tempted to make this Harem Quest
  • edited 2011-12-21 22:50:27
    No rainbow star
    ^^^ However, in this case I'd rather make the assumption that clerics can do something

I'm even taking into account that there might be no magic and that Clerics are essentially just doctors, which could be REALLY handy

^ I wasn't (well, except for the catgirl...)
  • BeeBee
    edited 2011-12-22 14:49:25
    I thought about the cleric, but the catgirl looked like she had some kind of mystic thing going, and unless mechanics specifically call for it I usually wind up having a double-hybrid setup trade off healing as necessary instead of one designated healer -- especially if one of them is going to be the fast one that can throw an emergency heal before the bad guy can move.  It gives enough extra oomph for defensive fights, spreads mana consumption during traveling, and doesn't make one person a wasted ineffectual turn for the other 90% of the game.

I actually considered the engineer too, but we may not have time or bag space to gather materials to keep his shit working.  Engineering is a fussy profession.
  • I wasn't, despite my party having two guys and a girl.
  • I wanted my party to be a harem but there weren't any girls that were cute enough... :c

Thus, having to settle for just cleric shotatrap.  Who might actually be a girl which would be even better.

• They're somethin' else.
    Gunslinging Loner, fuck yeah!

Also, not so spoony bard because he looks like a matador and amazon huntress because death by snu snu
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    ">implying that most of us weren't tempted to make this Harem Quest"

I, personally, was trying to make this make-a-move-on-the-sexy-catgirl-have-two-adorable-pets/things-and-hope-for-the-best quest.

"I wanted my party to be a harem but there weren't any girls that were cute enough... :c"

But there's a catgirl!
  • And the Paladin's a blonde! And the Warrior Girl's a redhead! A redhead!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    The warrior girl seems like she'd be a cute Kuudere. I guess I'm changing from the Paladin.

what the fuck have you people done to me
  • No rainbow star
    If I could make a second party it would probably be Catgirl/Loyal Pet/Steam Knight. Catgirl all to myself as why would a pet or what amounts to a robot be interested in her?
  • edited 2011-12-21 23:20:03
    That's why I picked warrior girl, paladin, and warrior bro. 2 pairs, and the other guy being my bro would prevent any problems.