If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I think I've figured out part of my meatspace scheduling problem

edited 2011-12-19 16:25:20 in Meatspace
Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
So the beginning of my day is filled with a lot of checking stuff, such as blogs and forums for updated information on various things I follow or manage.  Perhaps this is because I'm currently unemployed (and not in school) but yet I have tried to find something useful to do with my time despite the stagnation my professional prospects are currently in.

Between that Terraria killing my time, I finally sit down and start to work on stuff later in the day.  By this I mean sometime in the afternoon.  And then after a few precious short hours, my mom initiates what you might call "evening activities"--exercise time, shower time, dinner time with TV news.  By the time this is all said and done, it's 8 PM at least, and then I only have a few precious short hours to either update myself on more stuff on the web or try to do something useful, because my mom really doesn't like my going to bed past midnight (and especially, really if it's past 1 AM).

Comments

• edited 2011-12-19 16:34:47

How old are you anyway?

"Perhaps this is because I'm currently unemployed (and not in school) but yet I have tried to find something useful to do with my time despite the stagnation my professional prospects are currently in."

And yet I don't see "search for jobs" anywhere.

• a little muffled
    Well, I would imagine that counts as part of "working on stuff" and "doing something useful".
  • Though I would think it would deserve more weight.