If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I think my radio is possessed ;.;

edited 2011-03-15 02:35:19 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
;.; I don't remember any tracks by C418 having a bunch of people talking to each other in a mumbled way ;.;

Comments

• Check the back. There should be a switch there. Make sure it's set to "non-possessed". Always worked for me.
  • No rainbow star
    There is no switch there ;.;

...I had at most an hour sleep last night, so I am going into day 3 of awakefulness. But I tells ya, that doesn't mean I'm nuts! My radio WILL attempt to kill me tonight!

...I have no clue where this post is even going, and now I want to talk about cookies. And yet I need to finish that assignment. And my eyes feel fuzzy dry but they shouldn't
  • Poot dispenser here
    Did you play 13.ogg?
  • That's reeeeaaally normal for a radio. They pick up interference. Mine does it lots of times.
  • No rainbow star
    Well, I got sleep and realized that listening to C418's music when having been up for 36+ hours was probably the issue
  • edited 2013-01-21 03:05:28

• Are you sure it hasn't gone static-y when you go to very foggy cities? Or you haven't seen any EldritchAbominations recently?
  • No rainbow star
    There isn't any fog here yet

Although... It may have gone staticy during one of the foggier days... :worried: