If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Cat farts >:(

edited 2011-12-17 05:51:21 in General
We found two abandoned kittens at a gas station on the 4th of July this year, we cleaned all the fleas and flea excrement off them, wormed them, socialized them and we feed them an expensive gluten-free, corn-free cat food recommended by their vet.

And how do they thank us?

I didn't even KNOW cats could fart so much, or that it could be so audible sometimes.

They can have food and water and toys out in the main house, but will paw and cry at my door until I finally let them in. They rush into the room, bouncing with excitement, only to skid to a stop in the middle of the floor and look around purring as a reeking gas cloud rips from their little anuses.

>:(

Comments

• edited 2011-12-17 06:24:38
    I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Get some corks.

(Or look at their diet).
  • Their diet is supposedly among the healthiest money can buy.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    What kind of food is it?

Have you tried just giving them normal cat food and seeing if there is a difference?
  • U-Uwaahhahah~~, f-farting kittens, I'm sorry, d'awwwhh~~rorglefrogrle so cuuute~.

At least they don't shit and piss everywhere indiscriminately EXCEPT for the litter box like my cat does.
  • I read this as "car farts" and was waiting for complaints about pollution.

On a more serious note, like Ian I assume it's either their diet or some kind of health problem. Flatulent cats is a new one on me.