If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Nobunaga Ambition meets...... Pokemon?

Comments

• "for the Nintendo DS"

Wow indeed.

• I could see a 3DS port in the future. Considering the game will probably sell shit tons, they''ll have to make an Updated Rerelease in the future and have it be released world wide.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I doubt this will sell all that well, since its crossed over with a game that's already niche in Japan itself, a game that I hear has been in decline as I understand.

Also, slapping a big name on something doesn't guarantee an import. Not even Pokemon.
  • Here is a trailer.
    and it looks like a day one purchase for me if it lands in the states. 
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Okay, that actually doesn't look that bad.

Though my headcannon will write it off as a Pokemon game taking place in a Feudal Japan equivalent.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Having never heard of this Nobunga's Ambition thing, a Feudal-style Pokemon game does seem like it could be pretty interesting, if they don't fuck it up.

I assume it's going to be like the Mystery Dungeon games, where the setting is still 100% Pokemon, just with the mechanics/storyline style as the old games in the series?
  • Nope, it' supposed to have all the Nobunaga's Ambition character as pokemon trainers, I believe.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Huh

Still, looks interesting.
  • No rainbow star
    ...A crossover?

...It was bound to happen eventually, I guess =/ Hope it's good
  • "I will grant you two wishes; one for each testicle."
    I never played Nobunga's Ambition, but this game looks like a more complex, turn-based Pokemon Rumble.