If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"I don't hate Black People, I just hate niggers"

edited 2011-12-15 17:00:00 in General
Fuck this racist bullshit.

Comments

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Er...yeah?

I've never heard anyone say that, but yeah, my reaction would be something like that.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    I've seen it exactly once.

On Racists Say the Darnedest Things.
  • Southerners and some douche on TVTropes.
  • edited 2011-12-15 17:30:12
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I've spent my entire life in the worst parts of the south. See my above post.
  • You can change. You can.
    It saddens me that I've seen this irl
  • Isn't that a Chris Rock sketch that he stopped doing because certain types of white people laughed a bit too much at it?
  • She gets the pills from her skills, and she gets her skills from the pills.
    Well, some people think that black people and "niggers" are completely different, saying that "niggers" act a certain way and can be of any ethnicity. Not that it makes them correct or justified, or anything. It's still incredibly racist and offensive.
  • You can change. You can.
    Isn't that a Chris Rock sketch that he stopped doing because certain types of white people laughed a bit too much at it?

Dave Chappelle, I think.
  • edited 2011-12-15 18:25:44
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I heard Chappelle canceled his show altogether because people were laughing for the wrong reasons.

Also, my stepbrother brought this up when we were talking about The Boondocks one time. He said he heard it from a black friend of his, of all things. Well, it doesn't actually surprise me, but it would probably surprise more people than it should.
  • edited 2011-12-15 22:03:36
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    It's actually a Chris Rock bit though Chapelle ended up quitting for similar reasons. Here's the clip. NSFW obviously.

• ^^ Yeah, when I first clicked on the thread I thought it might have been from The Boondocks or something.
  • No rainbow star
    This is funny because of how stupid it is :D
  • edited 2011-12-17 05:45:53
    My uncle says this all the fucking time. I heard it all the fucking time growing up in Maryland, and that isn't even a racist Southern state or anything.

Said uncle thinks he can turn his sentiments into a stand-up comedy act, which he demonstrated for me. Actual quote:

"Y'all niggers don't think us white folks call you niggers, but we just wait until you aren't around, and you know why? 'Cause that's what y'all ARE!"

He thinks it'll be subversive and edgy and that "even black people will get it"

I'm pretty sure the fact that he's white will generate the exact opposite reaction.
  • I'm pretty sure the fact that he's white will generate the exact opposite reaction.
  • I'm offensive and find this white.

Although the opposite side of the coin also happens: conflating the notion that there are problems with the people from a certain cultural group(poverty, low literacy rates, ghettofication, etc.) with the idea that speaker implies there is a problem with said culture itself.