If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Scooby-doo, who liveblogs you?: A Scooby-doo Mysteries Inc. liveblog.

2»

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

It had Velma in a two-piece swimsuit. Daphne was juxtaposed in a more modest one-piece, or even a wetsuit. I forget.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Okay, not the one with the Hex Girls then since that one takes place in New England.

Any other plot details you can give?

• One foot in front of the other, every day.

Something about a lake -- the whole fanservicey thing was like an improvised beach episode (beach scene?) set aside it. There were two rival camps, too, and I recall a wealth disparity between them.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Don't think I've seen it. There was a part of my life (mainly college) where I didn't have TV and as most of the newer Scooby-doo stuff was pretty eh I didn't watch any until Mysteries Inc. came along because Mysteries Inc. is awesome.

• No rainbow star
    Doesn't Mysteries Inc. get a talking owl in the cast later on?
  • edited 2012-01-28 01:15:58
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Parrot, and he's actually a recurring villain but yes.

• edited 2012-01-28 01:20:13
    No rainbow star
    Could have sworn it was an owl...

Edit: Hold it! They team up with Batman in an episode!?
  • edited 2012-01-28 15:07:09
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

An episode of Batman: Brave and The Bold, actually. But yes they do.

They also teamed up with him in The Scooby movies which was not actually a movie but a series of hour-long Scooby-doo episodes.

• No rainbow star
    You have to review that