If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Community Freakouts

edited 2011-12-06 12:05:28 in IJAM

This show is more awesome than I remembered. I posted this because I thought you guys would get a kick out of this, I know Juan would.

Comments

• We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    sadly, I don't think I'm ever going to get to watching this as long as Childish Gambino is kicking around...
  • You can change. You can.
    Yeah, I honestly think community has some of the best comedy actors out there. It's sad that it's underusing Ken Jeong, although his schtick can get somewhat annoying, admittedly.

Although that wouldn't explain why they're overusing Jim Rash's Dean.

sadly, I don't think I'm ever going to get to watching this as long as Childish Gambino is kicking around...

Meh, Troy is rather tolerable. Although the Troy and Abed gags have been run to the ground.