If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Celtic Music

edited 2011-12-04 22:48:19 in IJAM
No rainbow star
I just love the sound of it :3

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Fuckin' aye.

• No rainbow star
    That was awesome :D
  • ^^ That's more of a rock version of an Irish/Scottish melody.

Traditional Irish folk music is always good value for money though. My personal favourite is "Whiskey In The Jar" (which also got a rock cover, from Thin Lizzy in the 70s).

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    >Irish/Scottish melody
    >Celtic music

whatchoo sayin'
  • No rainbow star
    ^^ The traditional folk music is what I meant

Still doesn't mean Madass didn't post something awesome :D
  • ^^ It's a reel. They turn up in Irish and Scottish folk music (and English too, for that matter)

I agree that "Celtic" is a bit vague.

• Do the Wolfetones count as Celtic music? They're quite fun to listen to, but the comments on their vids are even more hilarious.
  • ^ To judge by their name, they likely are. Wolfe Tone was an 18th century Irish radical leader who hooked up with the French revolutionaries and eventually led an unsuccessful invasion of Ireland. He's a big hero for Irish republicans.