If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I just ate an entire apple!

edited 2011-12-02 20:46:34 in IJAM
Even the core!

Comments

• One foot in front of the other, every day.
    Enjoy your internal apple tree.
  • Zabu, what are you doing. You can't eat all that fucking apple.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    WHOA GUYS, CHECK IT OUT, DONZABU'S EATING A SHITLOAD OF APPLE
  • You can change. You can.
  • ^ I've always eaten the whole apple, since I was a kid. Allegedly, the apple pips contain cyanide, but it hasn't killed me yet...
  • The fuck!? You ate the entire thing!?

Well, nice knowing ya jackass, not only am I going to have to throw you out of this fucking garden, I'm going to have to throw you off of this PLANET.

Hope you like the moon, you son of a gun.
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur
    Why is this supposed to be bad? I mean, I was always taught that apple seeds are healthy and that eating an entire apple isn't bad in any way. Granted, I don't like the taste of the core so I don't eat it, but my mom does it all the time.
    Not bad so much as almost impossible for normal humans.

supposedly.
  • However, apple seeds are mildly poisonous, containing a small amount of amygdalin, a cyanogenic glycoside. It usually is not enough to be dangerous to humans, but can deter birds.

So it's probably not too bad if a human eats it.

• edited 2011-12-03 15:30:34
    Loser
    captainbrass,

I mean, I guess that kind of stuff would go to waste anyway, but I think that is kind of the point.

That being said, I find it a bit odd when people do not eat the crusts on bread/pizza or the stalks on broccoli. Some people just do not like eating them I suppose, but I cannot really figure out why considering they tend to taste pretty similar to the rest of the food.
  • If anyone's interested in other weird fruit-related brags, I also sometimes eat orange peel and lemon peel. 
    Aw, louie, why would you delete that joke? oh well

Also, this thread disappoints me. Nobody has noted how hardcore Don Zabu is.
  • I am currently eating another apple.

Shall I do it again?
  • if u do convins fashist akwaint hiz faec w pavment neway jus 2 b sur

You're hardcore man, but my ma is god-tier.

Anyway, DO EEET!

• No rainbow star
    But did you ACCIDENTALLY the apple?
  • edited 2011-12-05 20:40:21
    Loser
    Milos,
    You're hardcore man, but my ma is god-tier.

I am not sure if that was intentional, but if it was, I think you deserve props for the pun.

I am still a bit confused why anyone would eat apple cores, lemon peels, or orange peels unless they absolutely had to though. Is it caused by some kind of desire to not waste anything or just boredom?
  • The peel is where most of the fibre is.
  • edited 2011-12-05 21:24:52
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Lemon and orange peels can be used to make preserves/marmalades as well as to season various things.

Dried tangerine or clementine peels are also used in some Chinese sweet bean soup desserts and other soups.