If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Skrillex has THREE Grammy Nominations

edited 2011-12-01 18:32:31 in General
We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
One of them for Best New Artist.

If this was any indication that I should stop caring about the Grammys, this was it, but meh, award shows are fun.

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    You say that as if it's a bad thing.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    lol
  • You can change. You can.
    I'm betting on Wicked killing Everest and then INUH banning Wicked. 

After that, a mysterious new account called Zomberest will be made.

And we will all pretend it's not Everest's walking corpse amongst the living

for the sake of our sanities.
  • edited 2011-12-01 18:40:34
    Has friends besides tanks now
    Come on dude, I thought you knew me better than that; I'd totally be Vampirest. Depending on which vampire myth we're thinking of, of course.
  • You can change. You can.
    You don't get to choose your afterlife, chum.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    Actually, make that five, he's nominated for Best Remixed Recording (Non-Classical) and Best Short Form Music Video (not gonna lie, "First of the Year (Equinox)" had a sweet video).
  • edited 2011-12-01 18:44:01
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Whateva; I do what I want!

^ Good for him.