If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I suck at focusing

edited 2011-03-14 00:07:12 in Meatspace
No rainbow star
Major assignment due on Tuesday. Still barely started

Doesn't help that I had an assignment similar to this over a year ago, and did so badly I nearly failed the course D:

ANXIETY IS NOT A GOOD FRIEND! NEITHER IS SELF DOUBT!

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh shite, I totally know what you mean.
  • As do I.

I have my final essays/creative writing pieces due tomorrow, and I haven't even started yet.
  • edited 2012-07-22 18:31:05

• "Doesn't help that I had an assignment similar to this over a year ago, and did so badly I nearly failed the course D:"

How much are assignments worth anyway in terms of the total grade? From my experience, most of the time they're just there to help understand the material better for the exams.

Anyways, try skimming over the assignment, then if you feel you will have major problems, ask the professor for help. Also from experience, getting help is very important, especially for the more complex courses.

• No rainbow star
    Abyss: The issue is that, overall, it isn't worth much, but if you fail even one section, you fail the whole course. So if I fail this assignment, then it could put enough of a dent in my lab marks to have me fail the lab section, which leads to me failing the whole course

Issue with getting help is that I have classes during all of my professor's office hours. There is no way to go in to see her to get help due to this, as I arrive at the university close to the time class starts, and leave shortly after my last class due to my dad's schedule. So I can't schedule for after class very easily either (my dad needs a LOT of notice)

I'm using my GI Lab from the first semester to help me out as a sort of guide, then improving off of that. Hopefully it will be enough for a formal lab report ;.;