If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

"...at your earliest convenience."

edited 2011-11-28 23:14:28 in General
Pony Sleuth
So does this mean I should do it soon or do it when it's convenient for me?

Because lemme tell ya, it's a whole hell of a lot more convenient for me if I never do it.

Comments

• More like...

"I understand you have other things to attend to so instead of telling you to drop everything you're already doing, here's a polite nudge to say I need it when you can do it."
  • I'm lowly enough so that I only ever get this when it's something automated, customer service-y, or needlessly formal.

But I guess that makes sense. I just find it amusing to take it literally.
  • Gee, it sure is hedonistic around here.
  • Oh hush, I was being silly.

But really, if you honestly thought I was lazy, I don't think I would argue.
  • Mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for.
  • I just wonder what Chagen is up to...
  • edited 2011-11-29 00:59:30
    No rainbow star
    ^ I can't tell. I can't access the Aveneca forums D:

EDIT: Aaaaaand now I can
  • edited 2011-11-29 01:17:20
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    bluh, sleep deprived forzare is bad judgement asshole forzare
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Poo. We almost got to see Forzare lose his shit.
  • ^^I thought it was funny. It's not like it's the kind of joking insult that's out of line when directed at anyone here.

Hell, I think it's pretty funny when the Mexicans here act like I want to fuck horses.
  • On-topic, I never use this expression in letters at work, and I've never seen anyone else do it. It's a rather dated cliche for people who can't think of better ways to say "we appreciate that you have other things to do, but could you try finding space in your schedule for this asap?"
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^^ It wasn't really me losing my shit so much as me just calmly insulting Chagen. Which I probably wouldn't get banned over or anything, but still.

^^ -shrug- I kinda did too.

OT: I think Waltzy hit the nail on the head.
  • You can change. You can.
    Oh, Set comes here? :O