If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

I can't lock my door...

edited 2011-03-13 22:05:36 in Meatspace
[tɕagɛn]
...Or so says my dad. I can't even close my door.

How the hell am I supposed to relieve my stress if I can't ensure that he or my mom doesn't come in?

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now
    Do it when they're not home? How often is that, though?
  • Well, I can wait till they go to sleep, but it's still annoying.

Though my mom says I can lock it.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    Wait until he's out the house?

You're lucky your door has a lock.  Mine didn't.
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:17:57

• On the other hand, said doors lock can be opened from the outside with a coin. Or a nail clipper. Or a piece of folded paper, or a key...
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:18:02

• edited 2011-03-13 22:11:37
    I have this problem a lot, since I live in my parents' basement, and they sometimes need to do laundry.

I usually just wait until they're done with their laundry, then close/lock the door.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    What kind of person unlocks a teenage boy's bedroom door from the outside?
  • MY dad does.

Also, my bed is positioned so that you can't see what I'm looking at unless you actively walk over and check. He can't know a thing if I just close the screen.
  • Get this: my door only locks from the outside.
  • No rainbow star
    I thought no lock was a problem

Nope. I have masturbated in the middle of the day, everybody home, and not been interrupted

One day that is going to end in the most horrific/hilarious way possible :3
  • Dude, I used to do it in the family room when the computer was still out there. And my mom would be laying on the couch right next to me. But I got away with it because of how the computer and the couch were positioned, plus the tv is loud.

I'm pretty silent.

But man, I am way glad I don't have to go through that hassle anymore.
  • Are you sure...

They didn't notice? Maybe they were too polite to say anything...